Hopeful, Again

To the people who trust me enough with what wonders I can do, thank you. And to those who know nothing much but put people down despite their trying, I tell you, we can do better than what you say.

I thank God for the gift of wisdom He has given me during that time when I was asking for His wisdom and love. He was there the moment I needed HIM to fill me up with knowledge. I passed the Career Civil Service Professional Exam after trying thrice. I just hope this is the beginning of something better. We were 351 passers out of more than 3 thousands who took it. That was an achievement,wasn't it?

You know how much I wanted to be in the government service, and you know how much I have always wanted to be stable with my work, and I hope to dedicate the rest of my working days to the department I am working with now. Well, there are always chances, and the chance is close at hand. Another opportunity has opened for me, an AA6 post is vacant. And I want this position badly that I need to review again for the exam that they give, which is kind of an epistaxis to me everytime I take it. But no worries, I have a GOD who knows my heart's desire. So this time, hope with me again. And pray for me in this one. Another exam to prepare for. Another panel interview to face. May there be hope for me today, as there always is for us all. I know with your prayers, I can do this again. To the Next Level!
  • Am doing good with spending less, and I have been on the lookout with my spendings, no really expensive dates and eating spree. In fact, as of the moment, there has never been a shopping spree for me.
  • The MIL house is a series of unfortunate events, and we are affected. Their elder sis was hospitalized, MIL caught pneumonia, and old senile MIL's brother missing last weekend. And we are the ones out there to look out after all of them. How back-breaking that week was.
  • And here he goes, missing again. Just last night, I received a text from their cousin, MIL asking for her help. We were not in the MIL home, as we were safely in the shelter of our very own HOME far away from them. We visited our own house, and avoiding whatever stress we can avoid, and yet, a news that he is missing arrives knocking at my Saturday night. This senile MIL's brother is normal, just because of his old age, he does now know where to return home. And we keep looking for him in the entire city of General Santos. How apt for a lazy Sunday I wanted to have. Tsk, tsk.
  • Exam is ten days away from now. Wish me all the luck, please. Thank you.

Comments

Grace de Castro said…
mahirap nga situation with the uncle...what to do to prevent him from wandering again diba? hay....

exam again! he he! good luck!
bertN said…
Only 351 out of more than 3,000 passed the exam! That must be the mother of all tough exams with that humongous percentage of failure. Congrats again for being one of the 351!
escape said…
congratulations Sheng! for sure it will be another step to more opportunities.
Eds said…
goodluck sheng! kaya mo yan.
Lito Antoque said…
congrats! and good luck to your future undertakings...kaya mo yan...
jeanny said…
goodluck sis...kaya mo yan.

Mishu sis...
Anonymous said…
sheng congratulations with passing the exam and good luck with the next one. you can do it and i pray for the brother. sana maging okay lahat!
toni said…
Things will work out, just as they did for you and your exam. Congratulations with that! I hope for more peaceful days for you and your family.

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed