i don't like to cry

I woke up this morning with a nice smile on my face because i have already planned on what to wear and things just seem perfect for the day, but when hubby woke up and i basically just asked him something, he did not answer me a directly clear answer that i just could not help but get annoyed at what he told me. I went to the room and cried, but i don't really wanna prolong my crying so i went out and hobbled on my breakfast.

I don't get it, but there are really times when you get to be so unreasonable that things just seem no good for the day. anyways, we settled the glitch eventually after an hour of my grumpy mood. We talk things out as soon as we get calm because there's no use getting grumpy all day and what you will get is a tension-filled afternoon. All we really have to do is smile away our frustrations and let God do the rest for today. I am doing fine now, and i will be for the rest of the day. Check out my photos on this site. At least I'm trying my best to do this blog. Until my next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed