what's. inside. my. bag
Hi everyone, today, i will be sharing to you the lots in my bag. I got this violet bag a year ago from GIBI, only 500+ bucks and it really is handy. With my work, i have been keeping lots of thingamagigs in it and they keep me company until the end of every day. Here they are:
1. an umbrella - one that is needed for everyday keep, especially with the unreliable weather we have these days
2. my ever beloved hanky - can't leave house without it
3. 2 cellphones - one for business and the other for family use
4. hair doctor - love this thing, ever since i got my hair relaxed, it always comes handy.
5. chapstick - i don't wear lipstick, i only prefer chapstick, good protection for the drying lips
6. dolfenal 250 - i need this for migraine attacks
7. white flower - love the scent, so refreshing and life sustaining smell
8. USB flash drive - always keeps me company, for files like mp3s, pics, and lotsa games
9. post-it stick pads - good for listing what to buys and what-not-to-buys
10. clean wet wipes - from Bench, for sticky fingers when you eat yummy chocolates.
11. hand sanitizer - when i am with my kids, i wipe them all over their hands. they get to be ruddy and places hand into mouth even if they're dirty.
12. correction tape - always need this for office use. this is really useful for emergency corrections.
13. tali sa hair - i have a kinda' long hair i would love to flaunt, but when it gets to be so messy, a tie always comes in handy.
14. my drawer keys - hahaha, ilang beses ko nang naiwan to sa bahay, of course can't open my drawer, and what do i do, do what robbers do, break the locks!
15. strepsils - in case of sore throat and sarap-kamutin throat attacks.
16. pens - 1 red, 1 black signing pen. i don't use blue ink. 1 ballpoint pen, 1 highlight marker, a pentel pen marker, and my ever beloved multi-colored pencils. always good for my editing needs.