Yay! An award! Weehee!

Yay for me! I am blessed with so much now, my blogging friends have been reading my life, and they are so sweet to know me virtually and appreciate what I write and think. I thank Joanharvest for the award she gave me. This is the first blogging award I ever received and I am thankful, to you all for reading my posts.

Here is a line from her:

"Sheng is a young woman from the Philippines about my daughter’s age. She writes with passion and feeling. I find her to be such a beautiful young lady both inside and out. She also cooks good and posts pics of her food."

Although I cannot be posting much because of the busy schedule I have, I will surely update you with my life, and my experiences, and rest assured all of them will benefit, if not amuse or entertain. Rest assured that I will be responsible for my blogging.

Thanks so much Joan, hugs to you!

My shining, shimmering splendid award -


Here’s the scoop on the award itself:

The Oops award was created and is to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their humor and their talents, also for contributing to the blogging world in whatever medium. When you receive this award it is considered a “special honor”. Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to others.”

The rules for passing this honor on:

1) Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honor to.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Oops” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.


I have to choose 5, so here's my pick... you all must have this award too.

1. Blue Rose -

I love her writings, very true to life, very honest opinions about everything in the world, she loves her child, and more than any other things, she appreciates life's beauty even if things get rough.

Go ahead, visit her site now.

2. Jocelyn of Wits and Nuts -

Miss J is a Filipina, enjoying life in the UAE, like me, she is an office slave, but would love to enjoy storms in Pinas, because definitely misses rain in the emirate. I love her writings too, especially her experiences that she describes on her blog. It would seem that when you get to read her daily life's experiences, you experience just the same. But then again, her experiences are all healthy!

3. Kumareng Grace -

One lady busy setting an example for her daughter, Princess Wendy. Grace is one fine lady who tracks back her experiences and travels, and loves to blog about it. When filled with so much love, you would know it in her posts, so go and visit her place now, you'll find out why I keep reading her posts.

4. Rico of The Husband Speaks -

The only husband in my blogroll, except for my hubby too, (who does not post much), Rico is a Just Married guy, who honestly shares his opinions being a hubby. I am interested on his shares of life's fantasies and realities that's why I keep visiting his place. Surely men cannot live by themselves, so we women are created, he knows that, and so he is thankful, di ba Rico?

Husbandly talks? Go ask Rico!

5. Caryn of Sari-saring Kulay -

She is an architect, and she loves discovering Japan, she writes very intelligently and loves posting those things and experiences in Japan. She also sings beautifully, and with her husband Juls, makes music very brilliantly. Want to know more about high technology in Japan, visit her place, and you will find very beautiful, clean and artistic comfort rooms never ever to be found in Pinas.

Yay! Cheers! You all deserve it guys!



Comments

Eds said…
wow! an award. i love it. i love it. thank you so much sheng. just like you it is my first blog award i ever received and i really did not expect it. my heart jumps with so much joy.mwuah!
Anonymous said…
hey, thanks so much sweetie! ang saya-saya! ;-)
Anonymous said…
Whoa! Thanks Sheng! Now where to put so everybody can see. ;)
Anonymous said…
Thanks, Sheng! I'll make a post about this soon. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed