Mordsith, thank you for this tag, I sure had a fun time doing this!
1. Have you ever been on TV?
I don't think so, I am not that giddy at seeing myself on TV.
2. Have you ever sung in public?
Yes, yes. When I was in my younger years, I used to sing for our church, I also became worship leader, I dunno what's with my voice that they picked me?
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
Nope, never. And I'm warning you, just don't touch my hair. Pangit na nga, dadagdagan niyo pa ang kapangitan, hahaha.
4. Have you ever eaten frog legs?
Yes, and very masarap. I tasted it because it was my Dad who cooked it. Tastes like chicken...
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
I don't think I did, but if ever I'd be given, I'll thank him whoever he is for the most-hated-gift.
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
Into a lamp post no, but in a clear glass of an establishment, yes. It was so clear that I thought I could just enter without any delays, then Boom! My forehead soon got a big bump. Ngyawks, sa Jollibee SM Davao yun, kakahiya. That time kasi, I was driven with "stufidety." Hehe...
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
Oh yeah, to more than 15 pa, I love to cook for other people especially during parties, knowing my life's stories, who do you think will cook for us here during parties? Hehe, and they say I'm good at it. Naks, nagyabang pa, hehe.
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Stumbled, yes, but didn't really fall. Pero mas shameful yung nabangga sa clear glass, promise.
9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
Oh yeah, and I so love it. I love to do volunteer works, wag lang mag voluntarily donate blood.
The tag must circulate the blogosphere, and so I am tagging three, Blue Rose, KG and Garando, you three are IT! Enjoy the tag guys!