Air Supply Live in Gensan - What Air Supply Song Am I?

Ahhh Air Supply,
the famous duo who has melted the hearts of many.


Finally, Air Supply live here in Gensan and will be performing just for the generals. I have been an avid fan of their songs, yes, young as I am but that is Air Supply, those who know of their songs will just simply get carried away by the tempo, the lyrics, the melody, the ALL that is in their songs.

My Dad is an avid fan, and listening to what he has been listening to has made me a fan also of this phenomenal duo. My favorites from out of their collection of songs remain undisputably the best still, to name them:

All Out of Love
Lost in Love
All Out of Love
Making Love out of Nothing at All
Even the Nights are Better

But what stands out is the last on the list, Even the Nights are Better. I have always been a singer, albeit a poor singer of this song, the tempo just makes me giggly. This song is just ME, and so true that ever since I found my mate, all my nights have been better.

I, I was so confused
Feeling like Id just been used
Then you came to me
And my loneliness left me

I used to think I was tied to a heartache
That was the heartbreak
But now that Ive found you

Even the nights are better
Now that were here together
Even the nights are better
Since I found you
Even the days are brighter
When someone you loves beside you
Even the nights are better
Since I found you

You, you knew just what to do
Cause you had been lonely too
And you showed me how
To ease the pain

And you did more
Than mend a broken heart
Cause now youve made a fire start
And i, I can see that you feel
The same way.


Lovely song, isn't it? And those who knew me from the inside out would sure agree with me that this song is perfect for all that I have gone through.

Brought to us by the kind and generous sponsor, Mr. Michael Wee of Grab a Crab, and his Dreamwork Ventures Inc., this is another much awaited day for the Generals as we will surely be singing our hearts again, and will be entertained by the all-time favorite Air Supply.

I just love Bariles for coming up with this special contests, the Gensan News Online Mag is really awesometastic.

So to answer the biggest question of it all, What Air Supply song am I? It's up to you to figure it out, nah, of course, Even The Nights are Better!

*gets headphones and listens*


P.S.

The Air Supply in GenSan Concert is a major production of Dreamwork Ventures Inc.’s Platinum Concert Series 2009, in cooperation with the City Government of GenSan, the GenSan City Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc., ABS-CBN. Other partners are Grab A Crab Restaurant, MISO Hardware, San Miguel Corporation, Coca Cola Bottlers Inc., East Asia Royale Hotel, Coffee Dream, Giacominos, NY Fries and Dips, Giacominos, Gaisano Mall of GenSan and Gregoria Printing Press.

Comments

Rico said…
Feeling 80s! I used to hear a lot of their songs back then. Nostalgic ito! Enjoy!
Kayni said…
wow, i still remember their songs. i think i could still sing and remember the lyrics of their songs even today.
Glenda said…
air supply was our lullaby when we were still kids! our parents had an LP of air supply songs so we kind of grew up as air supply kids.
Blogalag said…
Oh my! Air Supply! My mom would kill for this. Too bad she's not here. Super favorite nya yan ng dad ko so lumaki ako kasama ng air Supply. :-)
escape said…
dumadami atang foreign artists and bands ang pumupunta sa gensan. great news for the mindanaoans.
bariles said…
Got it Sheng!

Thanks for joining the contest.

Judging starts immediately after midnite tonite.

See you at Coffee Club 101 on Monday, 1:30pm for the awarding!
brVince said…
goodluck! dumaan na ako para magbasa.. judge pala, hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed