To My Dad

Dear Dad,

For the longest time, I have kept silent about what I feel. There may be times, a lot even, that you feel I have abandoned you after I got myself a family. But that is just not true. I may have missed on important events in our own family, I am sorry. I was busy tending for my kids and there are times I just cannot leave the kids. For some reasons unavoidable, life seems to be out of luck, an up and down battle. But we are surviving Dad, I am like you, I got the principles you have taught me. I will emerge successful.

I may not be there to celebrate every occasion with you, but in my heart, my wish is that I celebrate it with you all. And be with you and Mommy and my siblings.

Dad, let me tell you this much, I love you. Life may be hard, and I may have made myself invisible for you but I hope you know how much I miss you and with everything you have made me become, and for all the love and concern you have for me and my family, THANK YOU.

From the bottom of my heart,
I love you very very much Dad.

And to all my daddy blogger friends!
Enjoy your day!

Comments

Heart of Rachel said…
I'm sure your Dad knows how much you love him.

(((hugs)))

Happy Father's Day to your dad and hubby.
escape said…
wow! extend my greetings to your father and rick.
BlogusVox said…
Pleas pass my greetings to your Dad and hubby.

"Happy Tatay's Day"!

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed