My 2011 Wish

I don't have a year-ender post, but I just want to thank the good Lord for the wonderful blessings He has bestowed upon me and my family. 2010 is a series of ups and downs, failures and successful endeavors, and I am thankful for everything it has made me.


This coming 2011, I don't have anything much to promise, because I still have one major aim and I must try my very best to get it. And I ask you to pray with me in achieving that goal. I will just break it out once I have reached that goal.

From my family to yours, we wish you all the best this 2011, have a joyous and blessed 2011 to all of you, and may you and your loved ones get only the best.

Happy New Year, my dear friends!

Comments

upto6only said…
Happy New Year Sheng !!!
iluvgreen said…
Happy new year sheng. And goodluck. Nice cam pa sample naman
onyxx said…
happy new year!
bertN said…
May you reach your goal and make 2011 a Happier New Year for you.
Anonymous said…
all the best in 2011 sheng! you have my prayers!
jeanny said…
Happy New Year Shengskie. Praying for good health and wealth to you and your family. Lab yah!
princess_dyanie said…
Happy New Year to you and to the whole fam! You know how I miss you and I love you my dear! :)
escape said…
yihaa! hoping that you get it in 2011. happy new year Sheng!
Oman said…
mat all your wishes, make that all our wishes come true. happy, happy new year sheng and ric :)
Ibyang said…
happy new year sheng! may your wish come true!

cheers to a whole year of blogging!
Eds said…
happy new year sheng!

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed