Friday, February 11

Blow Me Some Luck


I am not one who really believes on luck, but there sure is nothing to lose if you think on the good luck stuff. I still prefer being able to prepare for the future and think of working on ways to achieve a dream you have been aiming at.

Remember the exams (with time pressured abstract and 300 personality items test) I have told you once? It's over and I took it last Thursday, that is the reason why this blog became silent after my birthday. I think I did good on that exam, really, the abstract to which I thought was really a difficult one the first time I took it, wasn't really that hard the second time, I even took it with a breeze. But then again, I am still jittery of the outcome. I have such low confidence on myself when it comes to exams.

Yesterday, I was really happy when one of the bosses told me to come back on Thursday for the deliberation, it's going to be a panel interview with the high officials of DOLE. Therefore, again, I am asking for your prayers, I need to be good in this interview because there are a number of applicants to this one post only. I hope to be given enough confidence and smartness to answer the questions shot at me.

I need this job badly, and I hope I can make it. Please include me in your prayers. Thanks. You can blow me some clover leaves for good luck too.

8 comments:

Ibyang said...

sending you lots of luck!!! hope you get the job with flying colours :)

upto6only said...

Goodluck Sheng i'm crossing my finger and i know you'll make it :)

kg said...

sheng, not only will i blow you some luck, bit also i will send a prayer for you!

kayang kaya mo yan sheng!

bertN said...

sheng, best of luck to you!

mordsith said...

good luck, sheng! try not to be nervous during the interview. =)

Eds said...

goodluck sheng! kaya mo yan.

oh by the way, happy valentine's day to you.

witsandnuts said...

I hope I'm not late to pray from you. But across the miles I always wish my blogmates good things to come their way. :) Happy Valentine's!

greentulips said...

GOD! I'm also going to have my interview on MOnday. I came across your site while searching for some points to remember during DOLE interview. How did it go? Have you been hired?