Here's To the Next Level

Sometimes I get disappointed at myself for not making the right decisions or for ignoring the best pieces of advice. When I was younger, my Mom once told me to get that CS professional certificate, I didn't bother doing so, or if I did, I didn't really mind it because I already had work. I was already busy with getting settled at the old job, my editing job that I forgot the CS.

And now that I do not have a stable job (read: 1 year contract with Dept. of Labor), I could only cry and wonder why things seem to be so difficult now, when I especially need it most. Oh well, yes, I am still getting my CS professional and I need to review a lot for me to get that certificate. I can apply for vacancies in the government office, yes, but am not qualified for the higher posts because of the CS, well, the lack of it.


Now that my brain has rusted, I don't know if I can make it, but I am hoping I could, so I could bring myself to the next level.

Uh-oh, here goes Mathematics (one subject which I hate the most). But then again, I should start loving it, or it will hate me forever.

Comments

kg said…
go sheng! kaya mo yan! :)
rob said…
.. took that exam before after college and got 75% (if i still remember it right that is a failing grade?!). dropping by from docgelo's, sheng!
TPS said…
You can do it!!!
Anonymous said…
aja lang ng aja! :) it'll come back pag nakatikim ka na ng isang problem.
witsandnuts said…
I took the exams a long time ago. I'm sure na kayang kaya mo yun. Best of luck, Sheng!
upto6only said…
Think positive always. You can do it. Ikaw pa ang galing galing nga nga mga anak mo kanino pa magmamana sila :)
Manila Girl said…
I'm sure you can do it if you put your heart into it! :-) Go!! :-)
Kayni said…
you can do it, sheng. i'll be praying for you.
SunnyToast said…
Believe in your self Sheng:) Goodluck!
Eds said…
kaya mo yan sheng! basta wag lang kabahan. goodluck!

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed