- My sister just got promoted as Labor and Employment Officer 2, and her post as Admin Aide 6 is vacant, since I have been on the eye for vacant positions, I couldn't stop asking myself if this is another sign for me to stay on and apply for her item. Truth be told, I have been making good with my performance and I know I still have a lot to prove. But then again, I cannot help thinking about the future. I need this work for my kids.
- It's the kids 1st Pre-final exams this week, and I am just so tired to teach them anything. It is such a good thing that my kids pick up what I said being able to review before exams. I see them surrounded by books spread on the bed, and munching something while at it. So I guess, there is nothing to worry about kids.
- Job fair yesterday turned out successful, but it was back-breaking. Too many applicants. And then, another job fair on Saturday. Gah! I want to rest!
- Olds are pretty stressing me out. I cannot lie. The old man in our house is keeping my wits scattered, I couldn't pick it up.
- Time to review again for another upcoming exam. Everytime you want a position in DOLE, you have to take their exam, and yes, I am in want of a position with the department because I feel I can do something for the country just because I am serving the government. And yes, I will review again.
- And would you know, I am still waiting for the result of another exam I just took sometime May, ang tagal lumabas ng results.
Angry Birds! And they're kinda' addicted to it. Good thing is, I don't have time for it, so I didn't take the bait.