Stressed is Desserts Spelled Backswards

I just made 3 huge trays of this after I was gifted a basketful of ripe mangoes. And guess what? Di umabot ng dalawang araw, ubos.

My kids love mango float, and I just can't pretend that I don't like it because it tops my desserts list. I (ahem) make a sinfully delicious batch if I have the time and the ingredients in my pantry. Yesterday, I bought another batch of ingredients and hopes to drop by the public market today for another bunch of ripe mangoes.

Desserts? Mango float and macaroni salad.
Smoothies? Mango shake and strawberry smoothies.
Pasta? Any pasta or a nice white sauce carbonara.

What tops your comfort foods?

Oh, and please, if you have time, you might want to nominate me for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2011. I have been running on the top blogs, and I appeal to you to include me if you think I deserve a chance to be one. Thanks.

Comments

docgelo said…
excuse me, sheng, i have to wipe my keyboard. i just drooled over that dessert! haha
pamatayhomesick said…
huwaw!!! sheng kung pwede lang na pumasok sa monitor ang kutsara ko.. malamang nag nenok nako ng konti. he he he.. favorite dessert!
kg said…
we also make that here sheng...pero we call that mango cream pie. he he!
bertN said…
You got my vote and it is not because of your mango float LOL.
upto6only said…
may konti pa ba? baka pwedeng umabot hanggang manila hehehe. sarap naman.
SunnyToast said…
buti nalang last week ng mango bravo ako kundi naglaway ako..Megawnon...lol

Coffee and cake is always my comfort food:)

Happy blogging!
Anonymous said…
wala... wala ng diet-diet sa weekend! gagawa din ako nito! haha...

but i don't make desserts when stressed. on the other hand, maybe i should do desserts when stressed instead of something else. ^_^
princessmicah said…
yummyy! so craving for one right now.

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed