Linis List This Long Holiday
- Remove curtains for washing.
- Cover some knickknacks in order not to gather dust on them.
- Get rid of cobwebs. From ceilings to walls, vacuum if possible.
- Take indoor plants outside, replace with new plants.
- Wipe tabletops, picture frames, ceramics with wet rag.
- Clean again using dry rag for polishing.
- Clean mirrors.
- Clean lampshades and fluorescent lights, wipe with dry clean rag.
- Dust appliances.
- Apply polish on furniture and appliances.
- Rearrange furniture.
- Clean under sofas, chairs, cabinets.
- Change bedsheets and pillow cases.
- Do the laundry.
- Clean inside and outside area of fridge.
- Brush bathroom tiles. Clean toilet.
- Manicure lawn. Sweep lawn
- Arrange outdoor potted plants.
- Plant more ornamental plants.
- Trim overly crowded plants.
- Arrange clothes inside the closet.
- Arrange clothes inside my kids' closets.
- Clean bookshelf.
- Arrange books.
And the list goes on, and on, and on, that I don't even have time to attend to posh weddings on the 8th, what with the beach weddings I was invited to handled by the famous Australia Corporate Events.
Beach? What beach? Do you think I still have time to rest this long weekend?