Updates, fresh updates!

So I still have a blog, haha. I'm sorry that I was not very mindful of a lot of things right now. Intentionally, I had to let go of a lot of baggage so I could concentrate on my research proposal which is supposed to be submitted before May 31, yet, I have not started anything properly. I think it is beyond my means but I have to get it ready lest I find myself getting flunking grades for this semester's subject.

I have been too busy, very busy that I no longer have time to read, no time to bond with kids. In order to make up with the lost time, I have to enroll them and myself in a swimming class so that from 6:30 until 8pm, we can be together as classmates in a swimming session. Darn, that is how busy I am.

Okay, so to update you with what has been eating my time, aside from the daily swimming lessons which I think would be very beneficial to me if I get to learn. Hmmm, crossing fingers now. It's more of a survival skill for me rather than the enjoyment I'd get out of swimming.

1. Research Proposal - As mentioned, we are to make a final research proposal before May 31, to be submitted as a bound material. This is in compliance with a professor who required a final sample to know if we had learned during our entire semester in her course. 

2. Work - Wre-e-ek me! That is how I would define work right now, it is beyond means. Sometimes I would complain that work is no longer fair for me. Why am I doing all the stuffs that need to be done? I am not the only employee in the field office yet I feel so burdened and loaded. Enough said, it is better to just do it than complaining about it. 

3. Household chores - something I no longer have time to but I need to put it here to remind me that I have household chores to address. 

4. Job fairs - I had just finished one with my PESO -Alabel group, now I am getting another one on May 1. Talk about things that would surprise us. This one is work-related but on a heavier level, this is a burden of sorts, but I have to deal with it heartily, and until I can master the ropes of job fairs can I be effective in this.

5. Summer - Look, I had a day of outing! An adventure of sorts, it turned to be really great with family. 

But I sure have to do something about the tummy. Haha, the more I think about losing weight or shedding some fats, the more I get weary, really.

I don't know but I have to make sure that I am fit because I don't really feel so healthy. In fact, I am feeling a little weary most of the time now, maybe because of the daily swimming but well, I have to try. 

I will tell you more about the adventure, maybe tomorrow have I the time to do so. It's been a while that I have posted so I must cover up. 




Comments

Anonymous said…
hahaha! same here! look at all these updates and entries that i haven't done on my blog as well!

you know what they say, great minds think alike. so pati ka-busy-han kasama. hehehe!

see you around the internetz, sheng! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed