MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!
This year has been generally good to me and my family. To enumerate the things I have had the opportunity of having, I checked my oldest post regarding the 2010, and here's what I got.
Evaluating what I wanted and what happened the whole year round.
1. Be debt-free before 2011. - Well, so far as my debts have turned out to be lessened, but not really debt-free yet. And 2011 is just a few days away so I think this one's impossible to rush already. And besides, the bills are just there. Oh my!
2. Hopefully, to get myself a new job. - Done, I got a new job, nope, make it 2. An online job and one that's true, but it's only temporary, so I am crossing my fingers to a permanent post come 2011. *Help me pray for this one, please. *
3. To discipline myself that a daily exercise is important. - Major PHAIL! Hahaha, I have been too busy and too LAZY.
4. Read as many books as I can. - Uh-oh, the busy schedule got to me, I think I read the least books this year.
5. To be more prayerful. - I think I did! Yes, but I need to improve on this one.
6. Save up for kids' schooling needs, as Tabebs will be entering pre-school this June. - Yes, we did, we don't have trouble paying my kid's schooling, they are all paid up for the whole year.
7. Save up for a fat bank account, in order to get a chance to travel with the whole family. - No fat bank account, but an inactive bank account, which I think I need to already close. Hayyyzzz... Anyways, there is still room for improvement in 2011.
8. Blog as often as I can. - I think I did, with more posts this year than last year's.
9. Visit Mom ad Dad in Koronadal as often as we can. - Uh-oh again, this makes me a guilty child. I have not been there as often as I could but i tell you, I have improved as compared to last year.
10. Quality time with the family. If you base it on quality time, we did have had a lot of that, and we had been blessed with understanding and peace in my family. The quantity of time, I could not be sure, because of everything in 2010 that's been a whirlwind of events, but the quality, I can tell you I have succeeded in this.
My next post will be on the things I want to do in 2011, and what I want to improve, so there! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!