6 Things That Make Me Happy

Mimi of Sleepless in KL tagged me with this. In order for her to know what makes me happy, these are my answers. I love to share these things to you too. She asked for just six, but there are really more that make me happy. Read on to know them...

1. My Kids - They are the most precious thing that ever happened to me and even if I get crazy over their antics, I just can't help adoring them and watching them transform into the kind of people I would want them to be someday. They sure are my bundle of joy, and they are my reason for living, yes, honestly. Because of them, I can go to the office and work, and not complain. I can only thank God because of them.

Biboy, 8 and Tabebs, 2

2. A Worry-Free Life - I am happy because as many others suffer, I am glad to be the lucky one. I don't really have enough things to worry about, except I guess for bills and the kids growing up. I worry not because there are just too many favors God has given me and my family that I am happy because they keep coming. I love to share, and sharing makes me happy too.

3. Additional Books, Stamps, Coins, Postcards - My books and other collections make me happy. I can only grin and say thanks to the person who can add to my collections. I have been an addict in having them but they are my treasure. I love receiving postcards and sticking out stamps from envelopes that my friends trade to me. I giggle when hubby approves of me buying another book for my shelf.



4. Chocolates - As Mimi of SleeplessinKL has listed, this also makes me happy. I am happy especially when people from far away decides to come home and bring goodies to me and the kids, the thought brings a smile to their lips and to mine as well. Who wouldn't be happy when you are thought of, right?

5. Thoughts of Progress - Hubby and I are planning of moving to the new house this 2009, this makes me so much happy because finally, we can have a place of our own and to think that we have acquired the property for more than a year and no one stays in it. I love the thought of us staying and bonding together, enjoying each other's company and growing as life allows us to. The thought of having a car and the other favors that might soon come, bring a smile to my lips. can only count the many blessings...

we hope to permanently stay in this house very soon...

6. Comments - Who is not happy with getting comments in your post? I love it when I open my place and there are comments. I just hope they're good ones...

I am tagging Anah of What's da Buzz and Maidapaypay for this. If you're not so busy, let me know what makes you happy girls, perhaps we could make your world happier?

Comments

Anonymous said…
My daughter and chocolates also make me happy! He! he! We are such chocoholics!
Hi, I'm on and off visitting your blog. Though I haven't been in your country but I think we share a very close relation between our country. And far most we love photography.. Nice shots..
Salamat!
RedLan said…
Mapapasmile ka talaga kapag tinitingnan mo ang mga collections mo and it reminds of special people. pero walang makakahigit sa kaligayahn na nadudulot ng mga anak.
Kayni said…
I really like your number 2, and right now that I'm really stressed, I really should try to worry less and live more. Thanks for sharing your list and reminding me that there's so much to live for other than worry and stress...sigh.
Anonymous said…
You are very lucky indeed. Your kids are so beautiful and I wish you all good things in life- you are an amazing, positive person!
Anonymous said…
i like #5 the most. na-excite ako for you after reading this. i'm sure you'll have lots of happy memories in your new house.
Anonymous said…
hooray to your new house! you have cute and happy kids, that's so nice. :)
Alice said…
You have two beautiful children! They're such a blessing. I also like your collections. Books make me very, very happy. I can't never stop buying and reading them. And here I am leaving a comment on your blog. :D

Have a great week ahead!
Eds said…
just like you my daughter, the comments and chocolates make me happy too.
sunny said…
weee! these are the simple and real treasures in life!!! happy blogging!!!just droppin by...take care mi amiga!@
Anonymous said…
it's so difficult to narrow it down to 6, no? :) that's why i purposely left out my 3 passions in life ((my kids, travel & photography) from my list to make it shorter hehe.

your daughter is very cute btw :)
princess_dyanie said…
wow ang daming stamps!!! :)
Anonymous said…
I'm glad you're moving to your own place! Nothing beats having a place to call your own. I have yet to get to that point. :)
Mai da Paypay said…
very nice house, sheng! and i think that it is such a great achievement, to own a house :-)

thanks for the tag! i'm doing it na...hee hee!
Anonymous said…
hi sheng. yes, let's exchange links (i've linked you up already). good luck to your new digs. now, there's another excellent topic for you to blog about :). hope to be back soon
Anonymous said…
glad you're happy sweetie! life is as happy as we make it out to be ;-) woot a new house ha, padalaw ;-)
Toni said…
Ngayon lang ako nakabalik ulit sa blog mo. I'm gonna catch up on your posts. I like your template! It's so homey and neat! :)
Anonymous said…
Sheng,

Ayayay gin tagged gali ako. Sige I'll post this one of these days ha. Guro this weekend k?

As usual, enjoy gid ko basa sang entries mo. What a beautiful family. :)
Michael Peligro said…
May you soon move in to your new home
Maus said…
my husband is a stamp collector he did it for almost 40 yrs now... and a member for a minerals club... he like to collect all..hahah nakakaluka

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed