Chocolates from Jeddah

I am a super big fan of chocolates. And by chocolates, I mean any kind- dark, white, milk, with crispies, hazelnut or coated candies.

Now, what could be more sweet than chocolates? But the thought that it was given to you from the heart.

Weekend was busier for me and the hubby, all the while when we have to time to rest, he suddenly thought of arranging the garage and do the landscaping (much to my delight) of our front lawn. It's been a long overdue task (which details will be posted soon) and has been part of my heart's desire since we moved more than a year ago.

The task was completed after three days of clearing, leveling, landscaping, brick-layering. And now, muscles ache everywhere. And so to reward myself, I went into indulgence: Chocolates!And even nicer that a blogger-friend sent me goodies which included 2 big bags of these. So, what could be sweeter than chocolates from Jeddah, sent with kind thoughts and pure friendship. Ahhhh, chocolate indulgence. Thank you almightydacz!

Comments

Ibyang said…
that's soooo sweet--not just the chocolates but the gesture :)
jeanny said…
thats so sweet naman. You deserve those chocs kasi your super kind na friend :)

Mishu Shengskie!
escape said…
now i know what pasalubong to bring when we go there. so good to know what you like sheng. i too like chocolates a lot.
Kayni said…
yummy, i, too, love chocolates :). you have a wonderful blogger friend.
kg said…
hhmm....chocolates! i love chocolates! :)
Unknown said…
It's good to have great and thoughtful friends hindi ba? Enjoy!
Anonymous said…
chocolates are second on my list. saken, dapat una ang coffee beans! ^_^ but chocolates are always welcome kahit san pa galing.
Anonymous said…
perfect, sheng. i've got ton of chocolates in my blog too! =)
Anonymous said…
perfect, sheng. i've got ton of chocolates in my blog too! =)
Anonymous said…
perfect, sheng. i've got ton of chocolates in my blog too! =)
Eds said…
uhmmm...chocolates. *penge* hehehe

ang sweet naman. your so nice naman kasi kaya you really deserve those chocolates sheng.

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed