Make Me a Servant

Make me a servant, humble and meek
Lord let me lift up those who are weak.
And may the prayer of my heart always be,
Make me a servant, make me a servant, make me a servant
Today.


Last night, we watched a recital from Lagao Alliance School and heard this song again. It was the song i have placed in my heart when i was still a kid, i really wanted to be used by God, and yet, I feel that I wasn't being used, or better yet, I did not allow God to use me. But then again look at what I am now, a mother of two beautiful kids. I say being a mother is a gift, and a whole bunch of responsibility comes with it. When I say I love to be a mom to them is like saying being a caretaker of God's beautiful creations, isn't that being used by God and being HIS servant. I guess I did become a servant, me thinks! And I hope and pray, He is being glorified with what I do.

Thank you God for using me.

Comments

Jeanny said…
Amen to that. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll add you in my bloglist if it's okay.

Have a great day

Jeanny

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed