Creative Swap: Round 2

For the crafty ________. I like your writing style, I have always loved your art, the way you love knitting as your passion, the way you are involved with your love for books, the way you deliver your stories through your blogs, I love them all.

I just hope you will be happy with the humble things I made for you. These may not be the kind of stuffs you have been dreaming of, but I have given my best in order to please you with what I made.

These are some loots I have included in my parcel which is on your way now. I wish you a bubbly day as you receive them. They may not be perfect for your taste but I have carefully created them in order to let you know I care for the friendship and the bond we will share through this things.

I have included some coffee and chocolate powder, ready for mixing a chocolate drink. I hope you enjoy them as well. And I hand you over my favorite Curly Tops. Enjoy the wooden beads as I have enjoyed crafting on them too. Just enjoy everything, please.


"Each friend represents a world in us,
a world possibly not born until they arrive,
and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."


- Anais Nin -

Comments

Eds said…
oh! goodies again. your partner will surely love them all.

i like the bracelet.
sunny said…
wow! you're so sweet!!! your friend will definitely like it....love the curly tops and the coffee,hehehe!
Anonymous said…
patambay lang. libre ba kape dito? hehe. :)
Jeanny said…
yay for the goodies. I know she will love it.

happy crafting Sheng :)
Gracie said…
Oh am sure your swap partner will enjoy those goodies!
Anonymous said…
I miss curly tops. Labor of love will always be appreciated. I'm still trying to finish mine. Aiming to send out the package this week. =)
Maus said…
wowow galing mo naman at napakaswerte naman ng friend mo sana ganyan din sya sayo ...send it back ur graces in return sabi nga..hehe
iceah said…
i click mo lang pla yung widget ng Soc Bloggers sa page ko para makita nyo c:

gusto ko sumali sa mga swaps pero parang iniisnub kasi ni Caryn yung mga post ko about it e :c
iluvgreen said…
wow! gusto ko rin sumali s creative swap! good morning sheng :)
Michelle said…
Hi Sheng,

Oh! those are lovely...I wish I could join your creative swap but I'm not that artistic as you guys are. Kawawa lang ang magiging partner ko pag nagkataon..hehehe.

Your friend will definitely love it.

Have a great day!
Anonymous said…
Those are simple but lovely pieces of handmade jewelries. I'm sure you're friend will be elated to receive it.

Curly Tops was one of my faves during childhood days. I didn't know that this chocolate is still for sale.:)
RedLan said…
wow ganda! exciting naman to. hindi ako nagjoin sa third swap. masyadong busy sa work. kakahiya madelay ulit at nadelay ang pag post ko. hanggang ngayon hindi ko alam kung natanggap na ng kaswap ko ang pinadala ko. magto two months na walang balita. ewan ko kung natanggap nila. at wala rin ako natanggap hanggang ngayon, maybe na delay rin dahil nadelay ang pagpadala ko. first week of october ko na kasi napadala.
Anonymous said…
Oh what wonderful goodies you have prepared. Curly tops look like delicious candy. And your beautiful jewelry is well, beautiful! :)
Anonymous said…
waaah i missed this one! i'm joining the next round. cool stash by the way (curly tops reminds me of my childhood days) :-)
Mai da Paypay said…
hi sheng, i love curly tops! how swerte naman the person who will receive your loot!
Kayni said…
I could grab that curly tops right now =). Lucky recipient.
Anonymous said…
i miss curly tops :(
Anonymous said…
huwaw! i lurv curly tops! ;-)
Heart of Rachel said…
Those are wonderful stuff. I like the Curly Tops bonus.
~*~ Badet ~*~ said…
How can I participate with the Creative Swap?

Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed