Bloglove No. 5 - Christmas Love

If there's anything I would like to really thank for because it made me a better person, that is to blogging. I once kept a diary to keep up with my feelings and with all the things my whirlwind life includes.

Now, I no longer use a diary because I felt that it was too "teen-agerish" for me to do so. I did not keep journal or so, I just don't feel like it.

But thanks to blogging. It has opened me up a wee bit more to the world. I write what is in my heart and what is in my mind. I haven't really thought of keeping my identity, because I feel that when I do so, it's just not opening up.

Blogging is one of my outlets. A mixture of my emotions. What I feel, what I hear, what I want.

And through blogging, I have made friends who has showered me with love, with ears to listen to, with eyes to read about my rants and raves, with comments to keep me sane. And with very special love to cheer me up, especially during this special time of the year.

I just want to let you know that I love you guys, you who know me inside and out through my posts. I just want to let you know that I wish you all the best for 2009.

These are just some of the love my blogger friends sent me. The thought is very heart-warming guys. I love you, you sending me this love made me smile so wide.

the Christmas card stamped from UAE from Jo of WitsandNuts
Jo, thanks so much!

these lovely loots from BlueRose

from KG, I haven't opened it up yet, will do on Christmas Day, promise!

from dearest Jeanny


a necklace

cum bracelet.

Thanks so much guys! It was indeed a pleasure meeting you in blogosphere!

Here's a poem I would like to dedicate to everyone in my blogroll.

A Christmas Poem
by: Helen Steiner Rice

I have a list of folks I know, all written in a book
And every year when Christmas comes, I go and take a look,
And that is when I realize that these names are a part
Not of the book they are written in, but really of my heart

For each name stands for someone who has crossed my path sometime,
And in the meeting they've become the rhythm in each rhyme
And while it sounds fantastic for me to make this claim,
I really feel that I'm composed of each remembered name

And while you may not be aware of any special link
Just meeting you has changed my life a lot more than you think
For once I've met somebody, the years cannot erase
The memory of a pleasant word or of a friendly face

So never think my Christmas cards are just a mere routine
Of names upon a Christmas list, forgotten in between,
For when I send a Christmas card that is addressed to you,
It is because you're on the list that I'm indebted to

For I am but a total of the many folks I've met,
And you happen to be one of those I prefer not to forget
And whether I have known you for many years or few,
In some ways you have a part in shaping things I do

And every year when Christmas comes, I realize anew,
The best gifts life can offer is meeting folks like you.
And may the spirit of Christmas that forever endures
Leave its richest blessings in the hearts of you and yours.

from my family to yours!

Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Love Always,

sHenG


Comments

Jeanny said…
I got a the same surprise from those people.Super sweet :)

So let me thank you too for the present you gave. Maraming salamat Sheng. lab yah
Anonymous said…
hello sheng! nice Christmas loot! :)

yes, busy-busyhan talaga ako. wish I could update soon. try ko talaga! also, no card yet, but I'll inform you as soon as I receive it!

mwah!
Anonymous said…
Nice haul! ^_^ Happy holidays!
RedLan said…
Wow maraming nagmamahal as you deserve it talaga. I like the card from Blue Rose. Talagang bagay na bagay sa iyong pamilya. More blessings and much love for the coming year!
Garando said…
WOWOWOW! CHOC NUT!! Masarap yan! :D

Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you and your family, Sheng! :D
AngelMD-No-More said…
merry christmas sheng and to your family as well! tsaka na yung prescription pads....baka makunan pa ng pics at mapost pa dito...di bagay sa occasion.hahaha and u havent given me ur mailing add yet.hehe
Heart of Rachel said…
Wow, so many wonderful stuff you got there.

Wishing you and your family a beautiful Christmas. God bless.
Alice said…
Those are wonderful, beautiful pressies, Sheng! Bless all your bloggie friends!

Merry Christmas to you and your family! :D
Anonymous said…
maligayang pasko to you and your family, sheng!
Anonymous said…
Glad it reached you in time. I'm not able to bloghop lately. I'll try to catch up after the holidays. Merry Christmas, Sheng!
escape said…
wow! it's not just friends that you can value in the blogosphere. now gifts will make it more memorable.

Merry Christmas Sheng!

I hope that ill be able to send you something.
Anonymous said…
Hehe. I got one too, from Wits.
Merry xmas uli sheng!
iluvgreen said…
wooow sheng dami gifts.. im thankful too with our bloggers friends including you of course.

Merry Christmas to you and the rest of your family.

Take care.
Nance said…
Hello there - got here via BlueRose.
Boy, you must have been really good this year! jk

Love the poem you posted, even though i just now discovered your blog, it warms my heart.
sunny said…
wow, u got a lot of gifts,hehehehe! Happy Christmas amiga!!!! Take care and U may be blessed always!
Oman said…
Merry Christmas too and enjoy this day with your family.
princess_dyanie said…
advance Happy New Year!!!!!!! :)
Anonymous said…
Sheng! Happy belated christmas to you and your family!

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed