To My Knight in Shining Armor

No words are enough to let you know how happy I am having you in my life. No words can express how much you mean to me. No smile can make me grin so wide than meeting your smile. No hug is as tight as the ones you give me. No joy is better than the effect of the love we share.

If for reasons undefined I have been unfair, forgive me. If for schedules undesired, we miss out on each other, let's make up. If for the quest of looking good, I look awkward to you, let me share to you the secret of my beauty. If for doing nothing, I make you a slave, now let me serve you as my king.

Because it's your birthday, I just wanna let you know how happy I am because of having you.
I may not give you material things that cost much, because I am not rich, but I can give you my world, because you know, I only evolve because of you.

Happy Birthday to the Creator of my Kids,
my Knight in Shining Armor
Love you so much Dad!



I'll live my life for you.

Comments

Eds said…
sweet post!

happy birthday to your hubby.
iluvgreen said…
so sweettt sheng! happy bday to the hubby, good health and more bday to come.
Alice said…
Happy birthday to your husband, Sheng! :D
Anonymous said…
Happy birthday to a very lucky man! :)

Grabe sheng, do you know ka-birthday nya si mordsith? :)
faye said…
so adorable notes here..
Ciela said…
Happy birthday to your Knight in Shining Armor.

This' my first time to visit here. Found it very interesting. Will be back soon.

http://ailecgee.i.ph
http://beng-gee.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
happy birthday to your hubby. (is the macbook his birthday present to himself this year? hehehe)
RedLan said…
happy birthday sa hubby mo. swerte nyo pareho. more blessings to come!
Anonymous said…
What a wonderful and romantic note for your spouse. Please extend my belated birthday greetings to your hubby. Hope you had a great day. As well as the days to come. :)
Perky said…
Happy belated birthday to your husband. God bless! :D
Heart of Rachel said…
What a sweet post. Happy Birthday to your hubby. Wishing him best of health.
Kayni said…
Happy Birthday to the Husband =). May you have more birthdays to celebrate together.
Toni said…
totoo ba na the more time you spend together, the more na nagiging magkamukha kayo? :) parang ganun ang case niyo eh! :D aliw! happy birthday to your dear husband.
Anonymous said…
we almost have the same birthday! i bet he's really sweet. :)

happy birthday to your knight!
Michelle said…
Hi Sheng,

You're so sweet! I think this could be your hubby's greatest gift and no amount of money can ever replace the sweetness of your writings.

I just came back from a blog leave…sorry for the lateness of this greeting but being late is better than never di ba...

“Belated happy birthday to your husband!”
Garando said…
Belated Happy Birthday to your husband, Sheng! :)
Anonymous said…
Aw, how sweet! I love that photo of your hubby and you know, he is very fortunate to have you in his life too! You are a beautiful couple!

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed