B.U.S.Y. Very Very Busy

This picture depicts how hard it is in finding a job. May 1 was the busiest day in the entire 2012 for me, just because it was Labor Day and among the celebrations we were having is the Jobs Fair. 

I find it hard to believe that there are thousands who came, waiting in line for their turn to be interviewed by managers and hiring officers. It is such a pity that people look for livelihood thru jobs, despite the Philippines being a rich country. 

Though employment may be scarce or hard to find, people still enjoy being in this kind of crowd, because it is a challenge. 

I am very very fortunate to have found a job that suits me fine and one that I enjoy despite being away from home, being away from the kids, and despite being with people of different characters and attitude. 

I do not complain, really, but I think I also deserve a trip to the beach resort, have a good massage, indulge in some good cups of coffee in grand private rooms of my choice, enjoy a bar of chocolate while indulging in my pending reads. 

Hah! The question is when. When? When? When?




Comments

Anonymous said…
this is because no one among the new generation is willing to till the vast and rich lands we have.

we all are looking for the glamour of business environment...

we need to industrilized farming in the philippines so that we can employ more of these people looking for job...

just saying...

GensanBoi
Photo Cache said…
i know i deserve a little r&r but my pocket doesn't seem to agree, so i just join any contest i find that has a travel package as a prize :)

happy may
docgelo said…
everyone deserves a break from work no matter how simple of grand it is. we need to pause once in a while and smell the flowers. :)

i look forward to every weekends because like you, it is only then that i get to spend quality and loong hours with my family (considering that my wife+i go to work & our son goes to school daily). para ka na ring OFW kaya lang lamang ka kasi you're only ride(s) away from HOME.

blessed are the people who are always grateful to have decent work, they will have food on their plates and will be able provide something for their family.
docgelo said…
everyone deserves a break from work no matter how simple of grand it is. we need to pause once in a while and smell the flowers. :)

i look forward to every weekends because like you, it is only then that i get to spend quality and loong hours with my family (considering that my wife+i go to work & our son goes to school daily). para ka na ring OFW kaya lang lamang ka kasi you're only ride(s) away from HOME.

blessed are the people who are always grateful to have decent work, they will have food on their plates and will be able provide something for their family.
sheng said…
@GensanBoi: Minsan talaga kailangang balikan ang old fashioned farming, and go back to the basics. It is actually more rewarding, methinks.

@PhotoCache: Happy summer!

@DocGelo: Woohoo, eh ikaw nga ata itong puro R and R eh, hehe...
Jillian said…
Hi.

I believe that people who go job fairs are so persistent. They can endure long lines and stay for several hours to get a job.

I am just so blessed go have a job that can support my needs. Thanks for the post.

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed