Sbarro is in Gensan!


I've been hearing much about Sbarro and how good their pizza is. I am actually a pizza lover and I always make it a point that I get a slice of pizza whenever I can visit a joint. Pizza makes me want to curl up in bed and read a good book, while munching on it, enjoying the delish chhese that it is topped with. 

However, in General Santos City, we don't have a wide selection of pizza joints. We only have a few to mention Shakey's, Pizza Hut and Greenwich, oh and also Giacomino's and some local pizza joints too which could be good enough for one who's interested in thin crusts. The arrival of Sbarro in Veranza Mall here in the city then is a good welcome to counter classic pizza, and to introduce a different kind of pizza that's been baked from deep-dish pans and one that's New York style. 

It was my first time to try Sbarro and so when I had to decide which ones I get to devour, I had to get help because there were so many variants to choose from. Lo and behold, the one that's recommended immediately became a sweetheart to me, I got the White cheese and it immediately melted in my mouth, the son got for himself a beef and mushroom and so we were a happy bunch just enjoying the pizza plus the baked ziti that I got for myself. I love pasta, especially that with white sauce and so the alfredo sauce that comes with the baked ziti is just perfect for that meal.

They also serve very nice lemonades, and I can always come back for their drinks. I even brought home a slice of Super Supreme for the husband who was then having fits of coughs at home and needs some good loving. 

 
Sbarro is located at the ground floor of Veranza Mall. For your pasta needs, they also serve carbonara and spaghetti; carbonara which is my personal favorite. They also have a wide selection of drinks to pair with your pizza. I'm coming back of course, if only to enjoy ME-time and to enjoy a good slice of pizza. It would be Sbarro for me from now on. 

 






Comments

onyxx said…
hey that's nice. if not for the fact that their dishes are too carbo-heavy, i'd visit Sbarro's more often :)
Unknown said…
Lol nasirado naman ang sbarro

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed