A Good Body Rest at Body Rest Spa

You know how it is with audits. It gets a little cerebral sometimes. No, not sometimes, it should be most times. 

The office's quest towards transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 has been exhilarating. While it is true that a good Quality Management System may help tasks to lighten up or be organized, many of my colleagues think otherwise. Yet, we have no choice but move towards continual improvement. 


So we traveled from Koronadal City to Tacurong City, that is 4 hours round trip for an audit if you are coming from General Santos City. That was a Wednesday, and come Thursday, I was on my way to North Cotabato, 6 hours round trip travel because again, Audit. And then Friday came, I was the one being audited. As an Internal Quality Auditor (IQA), these tasks are pretty tiring, finding non-conformities or looking for ways to improve the service of the office. It can be pretty taxing to a physical body especially when you are working with your brains and eyes, and the body, too feeble to handle the rough roads. 


I posted on FB that I needed a massage. And then I was invited for a massage! Body Rest Spa has been in the salon business for many years now, but it was my first time to be there. I have been a massage addict but since Body Rest Spa is along the National Highway, it does not appeal much to me until I have tried their services. 



The interior of the spa is very nice, with all the displays that make it look foreign. A mixture of Asian meets the West. The interior displays are luxurious metalcrafts with a touch of indigenous. Very unique displays are everywhere and the spa looks very welcoming with its water element at the entrance (which I forgot to take a picture of because I was entirely excited for my massage). 


Upon entrance to the rooms, you are welcomed by an ambience that's relaxing and a scent that may lull you to sleep while getting that good back rubs. 

Body Rest Spa gave me a relaxing massage. One massage that I wanted includes moderate rubs at the back and gentle pressure on the muscle parts. The masseuse was kind enough to ask me if I was enjoying the massage, or if the pressure was enough for me. 

The one hour of massage went by swiftly, I was afraid I'd sleep because it was calming to the senses. One thing though is that other customers were kind of noisy, they kept pouring in so you get a little distracted but overall, I enjoyed that massage. 

They do have more services like ventosa, sauna, hairs and nail care and hot stones. But because I needed a massage, I need to prioritize what I needed. 

I am definitely coming back. Thank you, Body Rest Spa. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warning! Allergic Reactions Appear

Famous Cultural Landmark in Surallah, South Cotabato

The First Ever Traditional B'laan Wedding Ritual I Witnessed